Thursday 10 May 2012

Going Paperless?


Having been out of the creative loop for a while now, I've managed to get back on top of the focus of what's important and working for me day to day.

Although I've not been talking much about it (more to come in later posts), I've been developing my paperless system to ensure I have what I need, whenever i need it, wherever I am (Very GTD).

My ScanSnap scanner and Evernote account are indispensable to deliver this for me.

However, I was excited to read today David Sparks (@macsparky) new book, Paperless on the iPad. It's a multimedia extravaganza and, as always, even just one top tip from David justifies the time spent on it. And believe me, there's a lot of top tips in here.

£2.99 or $4.99 from the iBooks store. Worth every penny.

Thanks David.

Please see my website at www.managingforthefirsttime.com for more techniques, tips and advice on this topic and others.

No comments:

Post a Comment